Thursday 19 February 2015

Navy Night



A night out in the town only meant it was right to pull out a classic navy outfit. After spending hours and hours of trying to figure out the perfect outfit with all the cluster in my wardrobe, I came up with this navy match. This outfit was actually inspired by Kim Kardashian, (as seen on the right). Here's how I attempted to execute the cheaper version of the star's look. Firstly, I paired this navy fitted skirt from H&M with a navy blouse from Mango. In the middle picture I decided to switch it up a little by adding a fur scarf also from H&M, and lastly the sandal black heels are from Primark. Kim K's dresses are always a good choice girls, as they accentuate and create an hour glass silhouette. Outfit details below...

Navy Blouse: Mango (£24)
Fitted Skirt: H&M (£14)
Faux Fur Scarf: H&M (£18)
Sandal Heels: Primark (£14)

No comments:

Post a Comment