Thursday 5 March 2015

Do let boredom get to you, because this what happens....



Being bored doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing guys. Just look in my case another shoe was reinvented from. So above we have these simple black sandal heels from Primark. In the left picture we can see the shoe looking very plain and generic, which was just NOT  flying with me for any longer, so I decided to reach for the scissors cause you never know just how much you can do with a simple strap. As it was my first experiment I kept it simple and cut just a little bit of the front straps material. Don't just look at my example and think that's all you can achieve with this shoe guys because you can do all lot more styles with such as:

- You can make a criss-cross with the straps
- You can cut out shapes in the black strap
- You can make three straps 

Shoes: Primark (£14)

TIP: having an eye for detail always helps however for those that don't it's simply about thinking of different shapes and styles to play with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment